Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bella Bella Dancerella!



Dressing room...Bella's missing, she took a potty break!


Here we are on our way to the recital.

Last Saturday Bella had her BIG dance recital! I have such a cute Bella baby!! She survived the 4 hour morning practice...no wonder she took a 2 hour nap (doesn't usually happen)! Then back to the Fred Astaire Theatre to perform her 4 numbers. Fabulous Places, Itsy Bitsy Spider, I'm on my way & a fun Rub a dub dub finale with all the performers. She was awesome!! I always love watching the girls when performing on stage, they all look at one another as if they never practiced before. Luke was very restless as it was an almost 3 hour recital. He did stay quiet for the number with a really pretty senior blond girl...she danced to "Fever", by Buble'. LUKE, you little stinker!! He did make up for it by saying to an EXHAUSTED Bella on the way home, "Bella, I liked your p'formance tonight. You were so brave". Yeah, I have some cuties alright!! Luke was totally right about her being brave. She is pretty shy when it comes to doing things of this nature. For instance, about 4 months ago she was asked to give the scripture in church. Well, lets just say...thank goodness for little brothers who are Sunbeams.

She said she was going to do it & actually made it all the way up to the pulpit & FROZE. That's when Luke came to the rescue and said, "I'll do it Bella". And that he did...and the prayer too! I am sooo proud of her being brave in front of so many people on Saturday. You danced your heart out baby! She LOVES dancing!!

No comments: