Yea!! The last 2 weeks have seriously been HEAVEN when it comes to Luke & trying to make it to the potty. He has successfully stayed DRY for 2 weeks now!! Even through the night! I feel so blessed with Luke learning SO FAST!! I mean really, NO ACCIDENTS. It's like one day he just decided to do it on his own. He is so proud of himself too!! He likes to tell everyone (neighbors...friends...perfect strangers) that he "pooped" in the toilet. We were at Walmart yesterday and I bent down to pick up something that had fallen & I heard in a really confident proud voice, "I pooped in the toilet today; and got a big spiderman Popsicle!" I smiled at the guy and said, "yes, this is a very happy time in his life & we are so proud of him." The guy was actually really nice and told Luke how when his boys were little their mommy used to do a little dance for them. "Yeah, my mommy does the 'super duper pooper' dance song too." Nice Luke! He definitely gets his daddy's & grandpa Jeppson's love for talking to perfect strangers!! One of the many qualities I love about Jord!! Way to go Luka Luke!!! You are such a BIG BOY!! Now, I know my Mom is thinking...ahhh you have to bribe your children with treats...hey, after Bella baby...I will do ANYTHING & I mean ANYTHING that works!!! Horray for new Light'n McQueen & Spiderman underpants!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment