Thanks Mom for the GREAT teacher gift idea!! They turned out SOOOO cute!!


One for her teacher and aide!!
I can't believe my baby is going to be in 1st grade in just 3 months. She had an amazing year & loved her teacher. She made many friends and can't wait to see them at her new school. I asked her, "what was the best part of school this year?" & do you know... it's the same answer I got on the 1st week of school. "Bella, Did you have a good day today?" "Yes, Mom." "What was the best part of the day?" "Mom, the bus was THE BEST EVER!!!!" Uh yeah, the bus was the highlight of Izzy's Kindergarten year!! She would wait every night till I was tucking her in bed to tell me the 'bus drama' of the day. I do have to admit; I have been known to fall asleep with her telling me stories. Sorry Iz, I really had the best intentions!!! Really, I did want to know that you wished that Joshua rode your bus #35...for the millionth time!!
I was crying when I took this picture...happy tears, very happy tears!! Congrats, BELLA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment