Well, It was a really quick but also a WONDERFUL visit with Grandma & Grandpa
Jeppson last weekend!! We were able to watch General Conference a couple times!! It's amazing the stuff you miss when you only watch or hear it once. My favorite talk was given by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland The Ministry of Angels. I watched it 4 times and cried every time I heard it!! What a powerful Spirit I felt!! It talked about how God never leaves us alone, never leaves us unaided in the challenges that we face. He said, "May we all believe more readily in, and have more gratitude for, the Lord’s promise as contained in one of President
Monson’s favorite scriptures: “I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, . . . my Spirit shall be in your [heart], and mine angels round about you, to bear you up.”In the process of praying for those angels to attend us, may we all try to be a little more angelic ourselves—with a kind word, a strong arm, a declaration of faith and “the covenant wherewith [we] have covenanted.” I LOVE it!!! Another one of my
fav's was of course... President Dieter F.
Uchtdorf - "The Infinite Power of Hope." I love what he said, "Each time a hope is fulfilled, it creates confidence and leads to greater hope." OK Enough about conference!

We also enjoyed taking walks/runs, puzzles, "The Friend" magazine pages, hitting golf balls & having
Dik & Ginger Jamison over for a nice dinner.

Yes, you may have noticed that all the pictures are the same day. You would be correct. That is because I forgot to get my camera out until an hour before they were leaving!

We miss you so much!! Bella only cried until she had to meet her friends for school. Luke just keeps saying he wants "the Grandpa
Jeppson Special." I asked him, "what's the Grandpa
Jeppson Special?" He said..."Mom, you know...oatmeal, grapes, yogurt, grape nuts....." Oh, that Grandpa Jeppson Special. How could I ever forget that??? We love you!!!! We appreciate the extra drive you made to visit us, seeing our kids light up because your coming always make us happy!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment