



This year Halloween was SO enjoyable for our family!! Both Bella & Luca were able to walk & carry their own candy & they were just so happy to be out in the festivities! Who knows what Luke is doing. I think I said I wanted to take a picture of him and this is want he started doing...it's a cross between some kind of martial arts & yoga!

We went to the Annual Library Halloween Party & played a lot of fun games! We were lucky enough to have our friends the beautiful black cat (Abbey) & the adorable pirate (Gabe) come with us!

I made a fun Halloween lunch for both of the kids (Bella's mummy was in a casket-no pic's but it was soooo cute!) A funny side-note story about this is...I was helping out with Bella's party at school & the first thing that Ms. McKay said was, "that was THE cutest lunch for Isabella!"...OK Here's the funny part. I asked Bella if she liked it (because it was a totally surprise) & she said "yes Mom, but it stunk, so I didn't eat it." me-"So you ate the bones?" bella-"no, those stunk toooo!" me-"how about the carrots?" me-"so you're telling me the only thing you ate was the marshmallow mummy?" bella-"yep! It was sooo good Mom!" LITTLE STINKER!!!!
Sunday was a CRAZY day at church!! Now that I think about it, candy overloaded kids everywhere!! I do have to say my favorite part was when church was over and the parents/siblings came to pick up their kiddo's in the midst of that chaos...my friend came out of her way (all the way up the stairs-all her kids are grown-up) to tell me that she missed me in RS! How thoughtful was that??? I never really got a chance to thank her so I will have to make a point to tell her when I see her again!! I really appreciate and feel so blessed to have wonderful caring friends!! The rest of our week has been a cold and wet one! Highlights include going into Bella's class to help on Wednesday!! The kids say the cutest things & it's so wonderful to see the kids progressing, even in things they didn't think they could do! I LOVE it!!! Bella got a "Perfect-100%" on her spelling test again!! Good Job, Babe! See all the practicing does help! Friday was a GREAT day because one of my dear friends offered to watch our children at our home so Jord & I could go out! We are soooo spoiled!! I LOVE DATE NIGHTS!! Jordan I went to get a quick bite to eat...lovely drive-thru ZIPS. Gotta love those Entertainment coupons!! Then caught a movie... It was shear torture for him! He said that the yummy TBCY yogurt afterward helped make up for the dreadful movie! So, what movie was it? Fireproof. I thought the message was great but the movie itself was super cheesy (for us)!!! I think we were the only ones in the theater laughing! Definitely memorable!! I had fun just hanging out with him...yeah, I like having him all to myself --I'm selfish like that! Oh, I can't forget Luke's highlight of the school year...The Police Station field trip!
Luke's class standing out in the rain to get a super cool picture!
Officer Wilkerson showing the kids "the shield!"
They also got to each sit in the "CHIEF'S CHAIR", apparently no one is supposed to sit in the chair but "the Chief." They were each able to try on a bullet-proof vest, shown where they put evidence (lockers) & he was fingerprinted for an ID. VERY VERY COOL!!!
Saturday the kids were able to plant 180 tulips with Jordan (in the cold rain) & Abbey! I was able to go out again with Marnel & Sheree!! 2 nights in a row for me...that doesn't happen...EVER! It was so much fun to get caught up on each others business, and there may have been some talk of other people's business...but not too much!! I LOVE those girls!!! We wanted to go to Farrante's, but as fate would have it...it was their 4th Anniversary night celebration and they were only serving 2 things plus it was CROWDED. We ended going to a pub--can't remember the name (no, not because I was intoxicated!!) then to Maggie Moo's afterward. I LOVE GIRLFRIEND time!!!! Now I've got to get myself to the gym and work off some MAJOR calories!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment