Well, I really out did myself this year, Mom. Cupcakes with a sugar car topping! I saw the cutest Tow Mater cake that I found, but...he told me that he liked McQueen better. So CUPCAKES WIN!!! Easy! This actually sums up his personality too. Just like daddy...he is easy to please! LOVE it!!! It was Luke's first party (and he LOVED every minute of it!!!) In fact when we were delivering our 'thank you's'...he said, "Mom, I can't wait for my party again." I think that he thought the 'thank you's' were another invite. I LOVE you LUCA!!!! The kids played pin the lightning bolt on McQueen & throw the basketballs in the tire (thanks to daddy...who spiffed up the tire). All they really care about at that age is playing at someone else's home and eating cake, right?? He got some great gifts & loves all of them!!!Monday, December 15, 2008
Luke's EARLY B-Day Celebration...almost 4 years old, yikes!
Well, I really out did myself this year, Mom. Cupcakes with a sugar car topping! I saw the cutest Tow Mater cake that I found, but...he told me that he liked McQueen better. So CUPCAKES WIN!!! Easy! This actually sums up his personality too. Just like daddy...he is easy to please! LOVE it!!! It was Luke's first party (and he LOVED every minute of it!!!) In fact when we were delivering our 'thank you's'...he said, "Mom, I can't wait for my party again." I think that he thought the 'thank you's' were another invite. I LOVE you LUCA!!!! The kids played pin the lightning bolt on McQueen & throw the basketballs in the tire (thanks to daddy...who spiffed up the tire). All they really care about at that age is playing at someone else's home and eating cake, right?? He got some great gifts & loves all of them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment