Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have been a complete SLACKER!

Where did December go???
We had some pretty CRAZY weather, an absolute WONDERFUL Christmas & a new job! Yea, we are definitely counting our many blessings!! (Bella, do you remember how I made you come with me to take a picture of this?? Silly Mom!) - Albertson's Parking Lot...
We baked some (some, who am I kidding...we baked A LOT!!) yummy holiday traditions...Luckily, we didn't eat all of them ourselves! Our chocolate snowflake/gingerbread men cookies...

Our Goffredo Italian Meatballs...what's a Christmas without them million calorie little rounds of pure pleasure?


This picture cracks me up!!! Busy Bee, you told me that this is one of your favorite meals...you could eat meatballs every everyday! Oh honey, so could I!!!


Bella & Luke playing with one of their favorite gifts this year. "Thanks," Grandma & Grandpa for the PJ's!!!


We had PLENTY of snow days!!!
This year 2 days of school were canceled before Christmas break & 3 after. Can you say summer school?


Oh, and we can't forget how excited you got when Sheree, Abbey D & Gabe brought over the gingerbread house for us!! We have such GREAT & wonderful friends!! I think daddy was actually so proud of me, I let you both decorate the whole thing momma free. (OK, after the icing)


Yes, Luke you will probably kill me one day for putting my favorite apron on you. You didn't care! In fact, you ask me often to borrow it. I LOVE it!!

I am realizing that you both are getting BIG & I'm having a hard time coming to terms with this!! I love you both sooooo much!!! XOXOXOXO

No comments: