Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Goofing around in our new cool bandanas!


After we took the bandanas out of the wash they weren’t that bad!! (Mom, who was disappointed that they turned out cheap) We were folding laundry and decided to goof around a little. Well, confession. Absolutely NO laundry was folded during this sitting, but we had a lot of fun making Mr. Bean faces & looking super cool in our new bandanas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellooooooooo! Why didn't you tell me you entered the blogging world? There's no hiding it and by the way I don't know how to fix blogging problems! Sorry! I wish I knew how to make the pictures load where you want them and not at the top of the post...super cute pics of the family.

day in the life of a prince said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog either!! You cut and paste the picture to put it where you want it!