Monday, July 28, 2008

I didn't forget...

Portland Temple...was the place...




I know this is about ummm...over a week late, but better late than never at all, right?

Ahhh, reminiscing about what happened on July 20th, 2000 brings back some wonderful memories!! It's been a quick 8 years and I know that the next phase of our life will go by just as fast. I LOVE YOU JORDAN!! Thank you for being so patient & loving me unconditionally!! Thank you for the love letter last Sunday!! It made my day & I will add it to my cherished collection! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Amanda

2 comments:

Allison J. said...

Yay!!! I won't forget how cool it was that Rob and I got married there a year after you and Jordan. I love that temple!!!

arah said...

can I jst say that your daughter looks JUST like you.
Also, i just found your blog...how come you haven't ever left a comment on mine? you booger. I'll see you at Walmart or Michaels sometime!