Friday, July 25, 2008

What in the WORLD!!!

I came downstairs a couple of weeks ago...it was really late at night & I find Jordan doing this...

OK, you say...what's so crazy about this picture...take a closer look at what he is ironing. YES, that's right...PJ's! Well, I guess from a person who HATES to iron anything...this was quite the sight. I couldn't resist taking a picture! You crack me up!!!

All I have to say is...go for it babe!! No, really Jordan has MUCH better laundry skills than I ever will! Since he is spending a lot more time at home these days, he has been washing and folding laundry like crazy!! He even helped Isabella organize and fold all her clothes in her room last week! You are hired!! I love it, especially since I really don't like laundry. You go ahead and iron your PJ's whenever you want!!! Take a guess at what his closet looks like? Yes, Immaculate! I will be sad when he goes back to work! But for now, it works for us!

No comments: