Last Monday...not to be confused with the Monday that just passed-the one before that. Anyways, Our friends Lindsay & Aaron invited us over for Family Night. Their little one, Eli is so cute! Lindsay made some soul-satisfying, mouth-watering brownies. Boy were they devoured fast!! They have two baby goats that are so cute! Max & Molly. Bella was a little intimidated by them at first but then warmed up to them. Lindsay told us that goats don't have top teeth. I didn't know that! Luke followed them around practically trying to force feed them. Poor goats. Luckily they were pretty tame. It was so nice of them to invite us over!!! Lindsay is definitely one gal that I miss talking to (she moved-not far, but I don't see her that often)...she is so full of spunk & always smiling! Super good friends to just simply 'hang out' with. We are so blessed to have some wonderful friends!! I'm sure we'll come visit again soon!! Bella & Luke have not stopped talking about Max & Molly!
Last Tuesday... the kids chose "Sun Smores" from our 'Summer Fun' jar. This is what they looked like after we "put them in the sun" to cook.


...(note to self...um, next time we decide to make "sun smores", chose a sunny hot day!) Don't get me wrong, the sun was shining...it's just that it took 2 hours just for the chocolate chips to melt and try explaining that to 2 impatient children!! What, my kids impatient? Ha Ha. I wonder where they get from? ME! One of my many not-so-perfect parenting skills. So after many hours they FINALLY were able to enjoy the sun-kissed Smores!!! Yummm!!


By the way...we had this for dinner!!! My favorite new sandwich!

I call it...HOMEMADE (of course) PESTO, SUNDRIED TOMATO, GRILLED CHICKEN MOZZARELLA ON A TOASTED CIBATA. Try saying that fast!! YUMMM! I LOVE pesto anything!! Any takers for coming over for dinner tonight??
No comments:
Post a Comment