Saturday, August 2, 2008
Hello August!
Jordan worked non-stop today!! He actually got up before 11 AM. 7 AM to be exact! I have to give him a hard time about that because he loves sleeping in. Our ward had a really neat service/missionary project this morning at a family's resort in Newman Lake. They just bought it within the past year (I think) and it really needed A LOT of work so our ward had 60 hard workers go and help stain a deck, clean stuff out of the water (this is all coming from Jordan...I stayed home & helped out watching another families kids) & yard/landscaping work. After that he came home and cleaned the garage a little then started cleaning the golf cart. One thing lead to another and he decided to paint the chassis of the golf cart red. So off he went to Home Depot to get the paint. The kids & I needed some relax time in the back yard playing in the pool. We did a lot of "kerdunk-a-dunks" & had a massive water fight. I enjoyed watching the kids splash each other!! Later in the evening we went to Jill Nelson's to help celebrate her 39th & 1/2 plus another 1/2 birthday. It was so much fun to see her and all of her family! She is one of the happiest people I think I've ever met!! She is always laughing, it's quite contagious! It's always fun to visit with Pop & Ginger Jamison, Jeff & Trish, Ken & Chrissy & I can't forget the Conrads plus many more!! I miss the 15th ward!! I really enjoy the LL ward, but really miss the 15th ward!! I miss the friendships that Jord & I have made, some REALLY neat & genuine people!! Down to earth...will do anything...non-judgemental...whocares if your hair is wet when you go to church people!! I MISS IT!!! Oops, we didn't know that it was...leave your kids at home party. So we left early because our kids were getting antsy & eating all of the peanut filled M & M's. It's fast Sunday tomorrow. I hope that I remember!! Thumbs down for 1 PM church on these days!! Maybe Jordan will let me sleep in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment