I went to kiss Luke goodnight and I found this...
and this...
Apparently his books were not keeping him occupied enough that night. The next morning I asked him to go look in the mirror. He came out laughing and I asked, "What happened last night?" He said, "Well I finished my little rig book and I found a pen and I wanted to give myself a tattoo, Mom." Jordan & I are just glad that the only damage done...you can see in the photos and was washable!
Summer Fun Jar brought us lots of excitement this week!
Fruit Loop necklaces!!! They learned patterns, sorting, counting, small motor skills & most importantly fruit loop necklaces serve as a wonderful lunch!

Friday, we tried paper cup volcanoes...lets just say when the volcano backfires (or lack thereof) make the most of it and catch grasshoppers & sing into CB radios SUPER LOUD!! We had the Prince kiddos over today because their mommy had a very cute & healthy Baby girl, Sydnee. I had the privilege of taking the kids over to the hospital and they thought it was really funny that the security guard had to "wand me down." Gosh, I forget how little babies are. I have to say my friend, Bonnie who had little Sydnee went through natural labor. No epidurals. Yeah, she's Super Woman!! She looked absolutely exhausted but very happy...Congrats Prince family!!!


Friday, we tried paper cup volcanoes...lets just say when the volcano backfires (or lack thereof) make the most of it and catch grasshoppers & sing into CB radios SUPER LOUD!! We had the Prince kiddos over today because their mommy had a very cute & healthy Baby girl, Sydnee. I had the privilege of taking the kids over to the hospital and they thought it was really funny that the security guard had to "wand me down." Gosh, I forget how little babies are. I have to say my friend, Bonnie who had little Sydnee went through natural labor. No epidurals. Yeah, she's Super Woman!! She looked absolutely exhausted but very happy...Congrats Prince family!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment