Friday, September 19, 2008

Look Momma, No training wheels!!


Well, last week Jordan & I decided to give Luke an early birthday present. I know, his birthday isn't until Dec. 26th...but you can't rides cool new bikes here that time of year! He is in HEAVEN!!! A couple of days ago after we said our goodbyes to Isabella, he asked me to take off his training wheels. I asked him if he was sure because we tried this before with his other bike and he refused to even try after falling a couple times. Well, I took them off and bam...just like that---he was outta here! I am amazed how fast he picked it up. He still needs help getting started just because the bike is a little big for him...but other than that, he'd doing AWESOME!!!

He has also started a little co-op preschool that he is very excited about! I asked him the best part about school and of course he said the snack, but also in the same breath said that he was lucky because his sunbeam teacher from church is also his preschool teacher! Luke just loves her!

A COUPLE CUTE SAYINGS FROM A COUPLE OF REALLY SUPER CUTE KIDS...(most of the time)


Let me set this one by saying...he said this after my black eye a few weeks back.

Mom- "Look Luca, mommy has an eye like you now."(he ALWAYS has some sort of scrape on his face-or a black eye)
"It's a black eye- just like you've had before!"

Luke- He looked at my eye and matter of factually said, "No mom, I have brown eyes. Not black."

Isabella was leaving for school and said...

Bella- "Ahhsta La Pasta mommy, have a good day with Luca!" This is now our favorite saying when any of us are going anywhere. I had never heard it before. I asked her where she got that one from and she named a boy down the street. Isn't that so cute?

2 comments:

arah said...

could your children be any more BEAUTIFUL? Thank you for coming to my shower, we really need to get together one of these days...seriously...and not just run into each other at Michaels of Walmart.

arah said...

i got the material from Joanns. I was suprissed to find it there. I bought Brinley's in a brown and red instead of the pink and green. I LOVE Brinley's fabric. Anyway, I am always up for a good craft project, have you guys done your super saturday yet?