Monday, October 20, 2008
The Best Primary Program EVER!!!
So 4 hours after "the UGLY Mom" came out(see post below), the humbled Mom showed her face!! The reason it was THE BEST Primary Program EVER was because Isabella went up, sang and delivered her part..."I can show love, respect & kindness to all of God's children" without a flaw!!! THAT'S WHY!!!!! Yea!!!! This is the first time Isabella has ever done this. She totally surprised Jord & I!! She told me that she was going to do it, but honestly I've hear that before and in the past she was too timid and ended up not even going up. Of course I started crying right then and there...mainly because I know how hard that was for her!!! I'm so thankful for her braveness!!! Luke was so ready for his part too..."I can say my prayers", but unfortunately the big crowd got to him...but he was able to sit/stand on stage and sing. I couldn't really see him the entire time but my friend told me he was playing with his tie and that it looked like he was hanging himself. NICE, Luke!! I really feel so happy and it brings a super big smile to my face that they were both able to even go up!!! Yea for SUPER GREAT PRIMARY PROGRAMS with CUTE CHILDREN!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment