Sunday, October 26, 2008

The BEST Sunbeam Teachers EVER!!

I got a call from one of Luca's Sunbeam teachers yesterday asking if they could swing by to visit Luke this morning. I told Luke he was having some visitors last night...of course he wanted to know who it was. I told him and he got SO excited!!! He woke up this morning saying, "Mom, I think they are coming now!" NOT AT 6:30AM!! You'd think I learn my lesson with that. I think I just get so excited myself...I want the kids to experience the same. The trick for me is to learn to be more PATIENT. Finally, right on time the doorbell rings. Luke gets it. There are his two Sunbeam teachers handing him a huge plate of Chocolate Chip cookies & a note.



They were dropping them off just because they love him!! How sweet is that? He hurried to open the letter first which honestly I was surprised. You usually put food in Luke's face...he's done for. It was so cute to see him "read" it. "Dear Luke, we love you so much! We we we..." he started to get frustrated and handed it to Bella and said, "Bella will you read it to me, you are an awesome reader!" So CUTE!!! Here is what the letter actually said...


Notice...the EMPTY Skittles (I think it was in the letter). Before BREAKFAST!! Oh well, let's add to the sugar. We had CREPES!! YUMMY!!! We even custom order...1/2 Raspberry Jam & 1/2 Cinnamon Sugar. Welcome, SUGAR HIGH WEEK!!!

Before church...Aren't you 2 SOOO CUTE?
(Always the same outfit!! Let's see how long that lasts!)

No comments: