Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Do you DARE to DINE with us?????

Tonight we had such a SPOOKY & BLOODY dinner!! It was so much fun having Luke help me(Bella was at art class) set up! He kept asking, "Mom, can I pour the blood out now?, Can we light the candles?" On the annual Halloween menu, we had "mummies, bones, blood, blood & more blood! So much for a keeping it healthy! I planned on putting the mummies in a cute coffin I saw on Martha, but ran out of time...instead I sewed Luke a doctors scrubs hat for his costume. Before I knew it, it was 5:30!! The kids didn't even know the coffin was missing...I lOVE doing stuff like this!!! There were a couple of other things I really wanted to do to but ran out of time! Oh well!!! Thanks Mom for all the wonderful childhood memories of all the holidays!!! I can't wait to get the pictures of Kanyon's 6th birthday!!! I hear it was SPOOKTACULAR!!!



Thanks MOM for the TOTALLY COOLEST bleeding candles!!! This was Luke's favorite part!

Some super happy totally grossed out kids!!! I love Halloween! Then again, I really LOVE ALL holidays!!!
Turns out Luke just may be a vampire...he double-fisted the "blood." (ketchup & pizza sauce, EWW!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot about your bones! My kids loved them last year when we came for lunch one time! Next year can we combine for a Halloween lunch or something...I'll bring my marshmallow spiders and a bread bowl spider I've made that's super cute! I love being festive, but mostly stealing ideas from my super creative friends! Can I pretty please link your site on my blog? No one reads my blog...:)wink wink