Well, Isabella had her Reflections Awards last night....I was sooooo proud of her!! Isabella and her friend Chloe made a promise before we left that they would go up on stage to accept their awards together (feeling a bit nervous). To all of our surprise...They both went up by themselves!! I was so proud of her!!! She was soooo super BRAVE!!! I actually took a picture of it, BUT she just so happened to be behind the pulpit when I snapped the shot. Well, at least we got a great shot of Robyn Nance(News Anchor) & the PTSA District President. After the ceremony, Daddy treated us to a ice-cream treat at DQ...which was the BEST PART... of course according to BellaLuca!! Now, we will go visit her painting at the mall & from there it will move onto be judged at the State level! Way to go BELLA!!!!Friday, January 23, 2009
Thursday Night Sweetness.
Well, Isabella had her Reflections Awards last night....I was sooooo proud of her!! Isabella and her friend Chloe made a promise before we left that they would go up on stage to accept their awards together (feeling a bit nervous). To all of our surprise...They both went up by themselves!! I was so proud of her!!! She was soooo super BRAVE!!! I actually took a picture of it, BUT she just so happened to be behind the pulpit when I snapped the shot. Well, at least we got a great shot of Robyn Nance(News Anchor) & the PTSA District President. After the ceremony, Daddy treated us to a ice-cream treat at DQ...which was the BEST PART... of course according to BellaLuca!! Now, we will go visit her painting at the mall & from there it will move onto be judged at the State level! Way to go BELLA!!!!