Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A hidden treasure is found...

I discovered THE cutest little fabric store today. I can't believe that I had never heard of it before. The Top Stitch has one of my fav fabric lines...Amy Butler!!! I found this really super cute dress on Etsy that Izzy & I are going to make on girls night(Daisy Chain Silver/Grey). I promised I'd let her use the sewing machine again. She is sooo pumped about this girls night! I'll have to post pic's of her skirt later. She is soooo excited because it has some her favorite colors. I am on a sewing streak lately. I stayed up till 3:30AM yesterday working on some super cute aprons. I need to stay away from all craft & fabric stores, it's getting pretty CRAZY!! I have a million things I need to be doing besides sewing. I actually can't wait to go back to The Top Stitch without kids though. Kids under 4 just don't get fabric stores. What's up with that? I can't wait to teach you some fun things you can do with the sewing machine, Izzy!!!! Happy sewing to us this weekend!!

1 comment:

arah said...

i found the top stitch just a few weeks ago, isn't it the best. if you ever want to, let me know. I'll go with you.