Friday, June 26, 2009

I stink at this blogging thing!!

I don't come to my blog very often anymore---but when I do...I keep thinking I need to update my pic's & life. I think I might be finished with blogging. We will see. Here are a few new pic's though.

We went to Sea World.

I LOVE this boy!!

I LOVE this Bella baby!!!

Luke's pre-school co-op graduation--some great entertainment!!

Doing a lot of hanging out with the kiddo's!!

One of our favorite rides & only picture of proof that...YES, we did go to Disneyland (camera memory card trauma--so, so sad).

Uncle John & Aunt Heather treated us to an Angels game. The best fireworks ever!! What a GREAT Memorial Day!

Grandma & Grandpa came to visit!!

Ahhhh, I love this picture!

Shamu!!

This was one of the kids favorite things to do at Sea World.

Such a GREAT picture!

This show was so GOOD!!!

We loved the beluga whale!!
..and for the next couple weeks Luke & Bella will be doing this...hopefully not landing on the instructor every time.

Oh & I can't forget...the very late nights of playing outside, staying up late & sleeping in forts all around the house. We are such suckers for the summer. I LOVE it!!!

Ahhhh, the silence. This, I love.

2 comments:

Allison J. said...

So fun, and your kids are darling! Don't give up on blogging---it is so fun to see what your family is doing!!! Hope all is well.
-Allison

jael said...

welcome back to blogging. Darling pixs... and if you leave, please know you'll be missed.