
Happy Birthday Izzy Busy Bee!!!! I plan on putting some cute baby pic's of you on here---but they are in your room & you are fast asleep. I'll have to add them later. I really can't believe you are 7---yikes!!! Daddy and I are soooo lov'in this stage of life you are in (most of the time)!!!
Except for maybe 6:30 AM when you are doing this...

This is by far one of your favorite things to do. Even before church! GREAT exercise!!! You also LOVE gymnastics!! We took you for a "trial" class a couple of weeks ago & you haven't stopped talking about it ever since. We went to the first official class today!!

Happy Cake decorating Party!!! I was going to buy cheap aprons until Beck told me to make them instead---like I have nothing else to do! It was a pleasure! I enjoyed having you help me make them!!! I'm so mad that I didn't get a pic's of the boys & girls together in a pic's though.

Love this pic of you and I!!! You have no idea how much I love you!!!


Everyone got to take their creative cakes home!! Yummy!! I totally forgot to take a picture of her cake that I made that day for everyone to eat. She requested a chocolate cake with Oreo frosting. Once I made these chocolate cupcakes with Oreo frosting & Oreo's on top---apparently they made an impression on her. So that's what she had! Can't forget Mint Chocolate Chip Ice cream---my favorite too!

Grandma wins the prize--of course, for the most creative gift. This "cake" had little presents in each "slice"--lov'in the fake nails!!
We had soooooooo much fun with River...

Aunt Becky & Kanyon...

and Grandma...(LOVE the glasses, Mom!)

Looks like TROUBLE!!

More TROUBLE!!! Kanyon & Izzy finally fell asleep at 11:45 PM on the Friday night. Saturday was another late night---10 PM!! I didn't mind. I have such great memories of having "late night sleep-overs" with my cousins when I was younger.

The boys were caught red-handed playing with Isabella's tea set. Sooooo funny! I just had to snap a shot!

Grandma coloring with Luke before church. He was fascinated with her "sparkling" Mickey Mouse shirt.
I think Bella was staring at the kids on the floor playing Domino's.

All great weekends must come to an end!! This is a typical picture of Bella (mommy too) when family leaves. So sad!! We had so much fun spending time with you guys!! We are so appreciative that you came to visit for a couple of days...you will definitely be missed& welcomed back anytime!!!
PS Grandma--The kids absolutely LOVE it when you sleep with them, read them books, watch movies & tell stories! Sorry that it was a hard hard floor & a VERY cold home! Thanks for all the goodies!!!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO



2 comments:
So fun!!! I LOVE the cute fabric you used!
HAppy late birthday Bella! Cute idea for a party.
I'm sure you are tlod all the time but, Bella looks JUST LIKE YOU!
Post a Comment