Monday, November 2, 2009

Boo.


Not sure I like this new formatting blogger thing.  I can't do what I want--and I don't want to spend extra time learning right now.  Anyhow, we had a healthy and fun Halloween.

There was our annual "chili & mummy cookout in the Coddington's garage"--we always have so much fun catching up with our fun neighbors.  A couple of families were missing this year because of little sickies & out-o-towners.  We missed them too! 

After trick-o-treating we usually go back to the Coddington's to get warm, drink hot cocoa & let the kids run around so much that they are begging us to take them home.  Ahh, fun times!

Izzy wanted to be a kitty cat, formerly Jaden's (cousin) costume!  Yeah, I didn't have to think & be too creative this year.  Luke wanted to be a skeleton.  Simple.  I love it!!

Lot's of school partying go'in on--Lily, haley & Bella

...and mak'in fun crafts too.


Showing off his proud Halloween kitten craft---that he did all by himself!

No comments: