Monday, November 2, 2009

Going to work with DADDY!


A couple of weeks ago, Jordan asked us to go with him to Pullman--of course, we gladly accepted!!  The kids loved going out to eat then going back to the hotel to swim.  He had to work Saturday morning at Washington State University in the Vet building.  Vet students could bring their dogs & cats in for a free home again chip & listen to a little workshop with a vet doc that Jord lined up.  The kids & I were able to see the animals get chipped.  I was a little hesitant since Izzy doesn't have the best history with dogs, but she was soooo good!  Luke LOVED going around and petting all the dogs & cats!!  And all the students LOVED him!!

At WSU they have a place where they study bears.  It's outside so we killed some time looking at the beasts.


I look sooo thrilled!!  Actually Izzy wanted to take a picture of me & I wasn't ready.  I look annoyed-It was FUN, really!

Luke fell in love with this cat named Kaleb.  He was an alley cat that one of the students rescued.  Luckily the poor cat was so friendly that he let Luke just about maul him.  Jordan gets offered a dog or a kitty almost every day at work.  Maybe one day he will accept.

No comments: