Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You make me happy ‘windows live writer’.

I recently discovered windows live writer which is making blogging & downloading pic’s fifty MILLION times faster.  I hadn’t blogged for a while because of the fact that it took FOREVER &  I would end up SO frustrated!!   BUT not anymore!!!
I wish I had some pictures to add here because they would be of us at the park or outside every waking minute of the day.  I love this weather!!  Some things that make me happy lately are little innocent girls who giggle constantly, little boys getting dirty & sun!  I am in total denial of both of you growing up...We live for the days we can go to the park, take a walk, picnics, family bike rides or just snuggling up to watch America’s Funniest Home Video’s.  Some things I could live w/out are hearing, "BBEELLLAAA(from Luke) or LUUUUKE, STTTOOOPPP IT(from Bella)" @ 6:30 in the AM, bottomless pit of laundry & sometimes screaming children.  Other than that I feel pretty blessed! 

17 more days till Susan G Komen....can't wait!

No comments: