and some stickers to pacify Luke on the way home. I haven't read many books about parenting or 'getting ready for baby to come' ...but this one stood out. I can't say it solved our problem with potty training but after putting it down I definitely felt like I was prompted to pick it up and read it in the first place. It didn't make me feel guilty for all the wrong things I'm doing with my children, but rather made feel really good about what I am doing with them now. OK enough of this mush!! Just so you know...last October Bella has been very succesuful on the potty. YEAH for IZZY!!! Very Good Bella!!! Our relationship has been blossoming ever since! It's been a while since I read it...so here goes again. I totally recommend it!
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
My favorite book, Again.
About a year ago I was at my highest point of frustration with Isabella & potty-training (yes, I know a five-year old who struggles with pooping in the toilet). Jordan & I tried about EVERYTHING in the world. One day I was in the local LDS bookstore and I honestly can't tell you why I was in there. It's not like the store is right by our home (30 min. away). I make it there about once or twice a year. I think the only thing I walked out with was this book
and some stickers to pacify Luke on the way home. I haven't read many books about parenting or 'getting ready for baby to come' ...but this one stood out. I can't say it solved our problem with potty training but after putting it down I definitely felt like I was prompted to pick it up and read it in the first place. It didn't make me feel guilty for all the wrong things I'm doing with my children, but rather made feel really good about what I am doing with them now. OK enough of this mush!! Just so you know...last October Bella has been very succesuful on the potty. YEAH for IZZY!!! Very Good Bella!!! Our relationship has been blossoming ever since! It's been a while since I read it...so here goes again. I totally recommend it!
and some stickers to pacify Luke on the way home. I haven't read many books about parenting or 'getting ready for baby to come' ...but this one stood out. I can't say it solved our problem with potty training but after putting it down I definitely felt like I was prompted to pick it up and read it in the first place. It didn't make me feel guilty for all the wrong things I'm doing with my children, but rather made feel really good about what I am doing with them now. OK enough of this mush!! Just so you know...last October Bella has been very succesuful on the potty. YEAH for IZZY!!! Very Good Bella!!! Our relationship has been blossoming ever since! It's been a while since I read it...so here goes again. I totally recommend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment